News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Auto-Download on TLO sever...

Started by Russell Xokon, July 25, 2011, 03:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Xokon

Since I sometimes don't have maps on my computer that an online roleplay needs to run, I turned auto-download on. However, auto-download does not work on the TLO sever (which is kind of important if I ever want to RP with you guys). It says: ERROR: "BaseEF/zzzzzTLOv2.pk3" not found in server for autodownloading. I know you all would prefer a full condump, but I can't get that to work, so you're going to have to accept that my computer hates me and it will never allow me to do anything that could possibly help me have fun of any kind. ;D

Martin Thompson

#1
Yup, Auto-Download generally just doesn't work. Just turn it off and just download alot of maps beforehand XD.
95% of all maps used can be found in the downloads section: http://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?action=downloads

So, just get some of those and youll be fine. If the server does switch to a map you don't have AND
thats not in the downloads section, just pop on msn or something and somebody *cough* Brex *cough*
will usually know where you can get it.


Brex

#2
Wow a post without the word Dauntless, what a treat :P

The file you require can be downloaded from HERE

Telex Ferra

#3
Remain dauntless trekkie, you'll get it eventually. :)





Klaw

#4
In general all files used on the TLO servers can be found here

Russell Xokon

#5
Well, I can't download some of the files because my comeputer won't download .rar files, so....
However, I did download the patch for RPGXCE, I'll see if that works.

Veritas

#6
What's the issue you have with .rars? Do you have WinRAR?

Russell Xokon

#7
No, it's just when I try to open .rar file, it says windows can't open this file. Should I install WinRAR?

Veritas

#8
Yes.

Russell Xokon

#9
Ok, I installed it and got the map, which was the USS Iwo Jima, however, I'm missing a few textures on there.

Veritas

#10
You need to make sure you have the dependencies - check the list on the file.