News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

The Borg are coming!

Started by Brex, July 23, 2011, 10:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brex

And their new ships are... oooooh shiny!




Stark

#1
The Borg have returned! I repeat, the Borg have returned!

Brex

#2
And yes, those are all in-game models, not development sketches :)

Stark

#3
In game now?

Brex

#4
No, but they should be for the Borg Invasion events

Grizz

#5
Ah, nice new models :)

Paenitet

#6
Can someone tell me if these will be used in previous Borg episodes?

Brex

#7
They will be

AthenRahl

#8
Yup, the new textures/models will be replacing all existing corresponding Borg textures/models in the game.  ;D ;D

Stark

#9
You sound like you work for Cryptic.

Paenitet

#10
Hm. However much it';s great that they're updating the borg models in the previous levels I would have liked to have played more missions with the old ones. That way I'd see the difference more. So far the only Borg mission I've done is the tutorial.

Geoffrey Knightshade

#11
@pupbenny

It might be a while before they hit the live server so I think you might have time to reach level cap before they do.

Paenitet

#12
:)

Also what rank is it to be able to captain an Oddysee class? My Engineer character's lutenant commander 2 and I'm hoping to get him up to whatever rank you need to be in time for when it comes on! Also you won't have to get it from the c-store will you!?

Stark

#13
Vice admiral and its Odyssey.

Paenitet

#14
Does it really matter how people spell things? As long as people know what you mean it dosn't matter does it? It's like pointing out how people from different countries might say stuff different. But it dosn't matter because we know what they mean and such.