News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FWAH!!!

#765
Banned for not starting your sentence with the word "banned".
[align=center]

[/align]

Stark

#766
Banned for banning a person with a kickass ban.

Paenitet

#767
Banned becauase jjust because I want people to see stuff that I've worked hard on dosn't mean I have a big ego!

FWAH!!!

#768
Banned for stuttering.
[align=center]

[/align]

Paenitet

#769
Banned as I thought someone would point that out! And I almost just put outt there.

FWAH!!!

#770
Banned for stuttering. Again.
[align=center]

[/align]

Stark

#771
Banned for making me lol once more.

Brex

#772
Banned for laughing

FWAH!!!

#773
Banned for not ending your sentence with a period.
[align=center]

[/align]

Brex

#774
Banned for calling a full stop a period.

Baron

#775
Banned for still being awake.

Brex

#776
Banned for... meh *falls asleep and drools down Plexus; shoulder

Stark

#777
Banned for drooling on Plexus.

FWAH!!!

#778
Banned for being a Vice Admiral in STO.
[align=center]

[/align]

Stark

#779
Banned for banning nearly all of STO players for being Vice Admirals.