News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

#780
BANNED BECAUSE MAKE A NEW CHARACTER IN STO TO HAVE FUNS!

AND BECAUSE I AGREE WITH BREX!

And I have put this sentence so people can't ban me for only using capitals!

And banned for not playing my games yet I bet!

Stark

#781
Banned for not going to the insane asylum as requested.

Martin Thompson

#782
Banned for not doing something for Brex.


Brex

#783
Banned for not marrying Steph

FWAH!!!

#784
Banned because I don't know who Steph is.
[align=center]

[/align]

Brex

#785
Banned for not knowing who Steph is

FWAH!!!

#786
Banned for not informing me of who Steph is.
[align=center]

[/align]

Brex

#787
Banned for not knowing Steph is Captain Martin Thompsons future wife, who's Starfleet service record is available http://last-outpost.net/forum/index.php?topic=1679.0

FWAH!!!

#788
Banned for continuing to roleplay female characters.
[align=center]

[/align]

Brex

#789
Banned for assuming I only roleplay female characters

FWAH!!!

#790
Banned for assuming that I assumed you only played female characters.
[align=center]

[/align]

Martin Thompson

#791
Banned for not submitting an episode for the Dauntless Episode Submission contest.

ALL OF YOU! XD

Noone is allowed to post here anymore untill they do!


Paenitet

#792
Banned because you can't tell me wut ta da!

And because of someting ya!

Stark

#793
Two Bans:

Person above for making absolutely no sense whatsoever and the guy above him for closing bans. BTW, once I get time I'll probably make one up.

Paenitet

#794
Banned because that is right or is not right!