News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FWAH!!!

#810
Banned for discovering the Bajoran Wormhole.
[align=center]

[/align]

Paenitet

#811
Banned because I am the Emissary! Bow beneath me in all my power! Hahahahaha!

Talus Roben

#812
Banned because you're not the emmisary, you're a very naughty boy...


Paenitet

#813
Banned because who are you? Father Christmas?

FWAH!!!

#814
Banned because he's Brian's mother.
[align=center]

[/align]

Paenitet

#815
Banned because I AM THE EMISSARY! I FOUND THE WORNHOLE! AND I SAW IT AGAIN TODAY FROM DS9!

Griffwald

#816
Banned for using all caps for the majority of your ban!

FWAH!!!

#817
Banned for stealing the person I was going to ban.
[align=center]

[/align]

Griffwald

#818
Banned for accusing me of stealing!

Grizz

#819
Banned for denying it.

Brex

#820
Banned for not being asleep the night before your birthday

FWAH!!!

#821
Banned for remembering her birthday.
[align=center]

[/align]

Paenitet

#822
Banned for not remembering it!

And because I have won this ban fight! Ha!

You banned me I banned you you wanted to ban me again but you couldn't then I come up right behind you and KAPOW! I ban you right up the back side!

FWAH!!!

#823
Banned for exceeding the one sentence limit on a ban.
[align=center]

[/align]

Paenitet

#824
Banned because I didn't know there was a limit. :o