News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dendo

#825
Banned because you know now there is an Limit

Paenitet

#826
Banned because don't tell me what I know! (lol.)

Dendo

#827
banned because you know :P

Paenitet

#828
Banned because you know daba!? Wuta Wuta Wing Wang!?

Errrr. Nevermind. Banned because your chief or something in rank!

FWAH!!!

#829
Banned for banning a member who outranks you.
[align=center]

[/align]

Klaw

#830
Banned, Because I can

Paenitet

#831
Banned for banning him.

Klaw

#832
Banned for thinking you have the power to ban me *Drops the mighty ban hammer*

Paenitet

#833
Ban because you have no banning power! That's why you need that banning hammer!

Klaw

#834
Banned for not realizing that the reason I dropped the ban hammer was so I could ban you with my bare hands

Paenitet

#835
Ban because if you had a worthy amount of ban power you could ban me with your mind or by not doing anything!

FWAH!!!

#836
Banned for not using the correct tense of the word "ban".
[align=center]

[/align]

Dendo

#837
Meooow Meoooow Meow Meooooooow Meow  :P
(Banned Because i can't understand you  :P)

Russell Xokon

#838
Banned because I speak cat an that was not a correct translation.

Dendo

#839
Meooow Meoooow Meow Meoow Meoooow!

(Banned because you aren't correct!)


Meow Meooow Meow Meow Meow

(And Please Join my RPG)