News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

[Game] Count to 10,000

Started by Brex, August 16, 2011, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talus Roben

#15
Sweet 16


FWAH!!!

#16
Sixtween
[align=center]

[/align]

Russell Xokon

#17
17 tanks coming towards you

Dendo

#18
18 Assault Troopers Inbound!

Brex

#19
This is actually post 20! :P

Trevor of Borg

#20
i confuzzled 19/21 galaxy wings coming up ure way D:

Klaw

#21
33 (In the Inflationary Language :P)

Mike

#22
I'm confused.. I swear we're on 23 now ¬_¬
[align=center][/align]

Dendo

#23
24 Borg Vessels Incoming at an Intercept course !

'Red Alert , Shields up ! Prepare all weapons!'

Russell Xokon

#24
25 borg vessel on an intercept course!

Well, now we're really screwed...

Griffwald

#25
26 seconds till we can go to warp, Captain! I don't know if we'll make it!

Klaw

#26
27.... thousand Peoples Just got Assimilated... Way to Go!

The Investigator

#27
28 days later?

Trevor of Borg

#28
29 days later... greg dies from a broken heart

The Investigator

#29
30 demerits for Trevor.