News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Post your Star Trek Online screenshots here!

Started by Bollen, June 12, 2011, 09:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brex

#30
It's ok, we're going to be doing it again tomorrow before the Fleet Event as well, and probably one every week, it's interesting to see how our characters progress, either via rank, uniform or just their changing faces :)

Veritas

#31
A-A-A-ACTION SHOTS!





Brex

#32
Made one of mine into a postcard :)

Grizz

#33

Stark

#34



Stark

#35
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=366fy89vpq1g033&thumb=4

you have to download it but I caved in and made Tony Stark.

Az'Ric

#36
very nice pics :)

Bollen

#37
ninja picture before the borg lecture :3



Brex

#38
The Banting makes a VERY narrow escape from B'Ger (as the Dev's call it :P)


Mike

#39
Brex's Mhai toon and my new Ecurai toon!













[align=center][/align]

Paenitet

#40
How come these graphics are so good? They're not like that on mine. ???

Mike

#41
Games default is medium/low for graphics, I had to buy a new computer in order to play STO/Champs and other games on high graphics. So, go to options and set them to high if you can :-)
[align=center][/align]

Paenitet

#42
Ah thank you. :)

However a strange thing so,etimes hsppens to me on STO. Sometimes when I'm playing it my graphics for some reason go up until I next log off.  I have know idea why. ???

Well I in some ways like it when that happens and want it to happen more often. It's bad because it makes it a bit slower especially in combat. But you can take wonderful screenshots though! :) My wormhole ones were of when it had high graphics! :) My normal dedfinition screenshot come out incredibly pixilated. But when it's in the good definition it it brilliant! :)

I've got my desktop background as a slideshow of my HD DS9 and wormhole and Bajor screenshots! :)

Brex

#43
It's strange that happens, they don't usually go up and down like that. Anyway I got a nice picture of the Rheindahlen in a PvP match.


Paenitet

#44
It is strange. I don't know why it does it.