News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Textures Missing

Started by Richard Evans, August 01, 2010, 09:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Evans

Hi Guys,

In rpg_modas for rpgxEF, i have aload of textures missing. I think i need the orginal modas, but i don't have it! Could you help? Cheers

Alex Ooiue

#1

Richard Evans

#2
That's not the orginal orginal one. stnh_stmodas.pk3 is what i am looking for

Jenson

#3
Go here: http://maps.game-host.org/index.php and search for "stcom"

STCOM is the origional version of modas, and I believe it has a lot of the textures required for modas. If you don't have that map already, that may be your problem.


Doc Murray

#4
I'm missing a lot of the door textures. I think that's it, really. Anyone know where those would be found?
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

"We on Earth have just awakened to the great oceans of space and time from which we have emerged..." - Carl Sagan

Klaw

#5
Ariana is ALSO required...

Richard Evans

#6
Cheers, downloading now and will check if they work! :D

Richard Evans

#7
Right, that has worked, however, i still haven't got the door textures! I do have arina thing as well!

Doc Murray

#8
Looks like you and I are in the same boat, Richard :/
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

"We on Earth have just awakened to the great oceans of space and time from which we have emerged..." - Carl Sagan

Taisen-74656

#9
I am missing door textures too! :o

Richard Evans

#10
Maybe Someone should contact ferengi and ask him!


Doc Murray

#12
Can't be the only other one. I have the Washington C...
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

"We on Earth have just awakened to the great oceans of space and time from which we have emerged..." - Carl Sagan

Richard Evans

#13
that's what feringi told me! So i don't know then

Telex Ferra

#14
if you have

Ariana (beta 3)
STCOM
Washington C

The most recent version of Modas

then there should be no problem o.0