News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Count to 10,000

Started by Brex, August 16, 2011, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

#270
271 Almost at the three hundred mark!!


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#271
272. Nice new bar thingame on TLO! :D

Andzzy

#272
273. Period.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#273
274. Westside!

Andzzy

#274
275 :)


December. Cheer for everyone!

Paenitet

#275
276. :)

Andzzy

#276
277 posts. We're getting there! XD


December. Cheer for everyone!

Baron

#277
278 means plenty of cake!

Paenitet

#278
279.

Andzzy

#279
280 nom nom nom PIE! Erm I mean SPLEEN! Er no that's not it...


December. Cheer for everyone!

Griffwald

#280
281!

The Investigator

#281
282 is a palindromic number!

Paenitet

#282
283 is a magic number.

Brex

#283
284

Paenitet

#284
285.

I am the captain of the Starship Enterprise.

Cptain Kirk, this is Spock. Please step on the transporter.

Dilithium Crystals shoot like klingon missles.

No!

I'm a Doctor!

Not an actor.

Not a milkman!

What does that mean!?

And I'm sorry. He's dead Jim.

Photon Torpedooooooooooooo!

Lutenant Uhura open hailing frequencies.

Yes Captain Kirk. Opening hailing frequencies, sir.

Let's boldly go where no one's gone before.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Beam me up, Mr Scott.

Sulu, go to warp.

Warp 3 sir.

No! That will be way too slow!

Warp 4 sir?

That still is way too slow!

Warp 5 sir.

That still is too damn slow!

Warp 6.

It's too damn slow!

Warp 7.

It's too damn slow!

IT'S TOO DAMN SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Mr Checkov, Mr Chevkov.

I am firing Torpedo!

That will not work and would be illogical to meeeeee.

To meeeeeeeeee.

TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!