News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Some kind of annoying!

Started by Nifty, September 28, 2011, 10:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nifty

Hi tech-wizards!

I've been trying to connect to the main server and been booted more than connected. And once I try to change my class, which of course causes a respawn, i get booted again...
It says something about the uix86.dll not found/been able to load...what's all that about?
Also, it's been on the ST modas station map, because everything had been working fine on poseidon, but I haven't played any other maps since re-installation of rpgxce.

Thanks in advance,

Nifty

Aaron Nancey

#1
Have you upgrded you RPGXCE, to 1.1

Nifty

#2
Yes, right when I completed the fresh install...and I've been using the server problem free since then...till today.

Aaron Nancey

#3
Interesting, I know, little about RPGXCE, but thats all I could tell you

Nifty

#4
Great...I've reapplied patch 1.1 and now when I exit the program this comes up:

VM_Free(ui) on running vm.

What the heck?

Jenson

#5
Quote from: "Nifty"Great...I've reapplied patch 1.1 and now when I exit the program this comes up:

VM_Free(ui) on running vm.

What the heck?

This is a normal thing that happens every time you exit iocow


Nifty

#6
Really? That's never happened before...

Aaron Nancey

#7
Yea I evan get it not evan useing RPGXCE.