News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Uniforms Missing?

Started by Jmusial, October 12, 2011, 02:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nopinky

When I downloaded the TLO models pack, the main uniforms had a problem. I no longer have the regular uniform with the comm for munro, but I do for everyone else, I only have damaged and no comm under main. Secondly (this one applies to all) There is an error when I try to apply the cadet or combat uniforms, or change the color on admiral. There is an error, and I can't apply it because the "Apply Changes" button is greyed out. This is driving me crazy, could someone please help me with this?

Jantrix

#1
have you tried using the model command in the console?

for example

/model munro/cadet/gold ?

nopinky

#2
no... let me try it really quick