News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

How do you delete a post!?

Started by Paenitet, October 18, 2011, 10:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

I SERIOUSLY need to know this! I have no idea how to! How do you delete a post on here!?

Dendo

#1
You can't , Only Moderators . That's what Griff Told me

Paenitet

#2
Well yeah but I mean your own post. Surely you should be able to delete a post that you made.

nopinky

#3
I think you can... There should be a blue x next to the report post button... I think...

Paenitet

#4
I'll have a look.

Edit: Ah yes you're right! :) Thank you! :D

Jantrix

#5
I don't think that you can delete your own posts from a blue 'x' Button.

I'm really not sure about this but there may be an option to if you go to 'Edit Post'

I know moderators can delete any post you wish, if you dropped them a PM, I'm sure they would remove it

Paenitet

#6
You can delete it with the blue 'x' which is good. :)