News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jantrix

#1110
Banned for having feelings.

nopinky

#1111
Banned for seeming like a vulcan

Matthias.Black

#1112
Banned for bickering over the last few posts

nopinky

#1113
Banned for interrupting the argument

Bollen

#1114
banned for keeping this game going :P


Matthias.Black

#1115
Banned for wanting to stop it

nopinky

#1116
Banned because I don't want to think of a reason

The Investigator

#1117
Banned for not having a TLO signature!

nopinky

#1118
Banned because you're jealous of how awesome my sig is!

The Investigator

#1119
Banned for directly taking GIFs from another website, using their bandwidth!

Jantrix

#1120
Banned fore being incredibly accurate.

The Investigator

#1121
Banned for using 'fore' instead of 'for'. :P

Jantrix

#1122
Banned because I just noticed that, and you are quicker than my ability to edit posts. ¬.¬

Bollen

#1123
banned because your slow :P


nopinky

#1124
Banned because I never heard of you until yesterday!