News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

RPO Defiant and Uss Hyperion

Started by newhalo123, October 25, 2011, 06:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newhalo123

ok. i have EVERY map in my install from this site: http://www.iwantstudios.com/
what am i doing wrong? i have rpgxce, just installed, no other mods/maps.

my system is definitely adequate, as i have an NVidiA gtx 580 or something in that range. windows 7, intel cor i7 processor.

i don't get it.

Veritas

#1
Is this on the server, or locally? Can you describe what happens if you try?

newhalo123

#2
on the server. when i get on, all i see is the stupid black and whit tiles. thats it.

Veritas

#3
You're just missing textures. If I recall correctly, rpo_defiant and uss_hyperion require textures from other RPO releases.

According to its effiles page, http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/R ... ant;118247, you need uss_ariana, stcom (nh_stmodas), and strp_defiant to run it - it looks like the dependencies list on the downloads page was incorrect, so I've updated it. Try installing those maps and see if it works - sorry about the error.

Martin Thompson

#4
Oh, then I failed, my appologies. It hought I had all requirements correct. Apparantly i missed a few, sorry.