News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nopinky

#1170
Banned because I like Skittles!
SEE THE RAINBOW! TASTE THE RAINBOW!
(Wow that took way too long oh look I'm still doing it
(Wow... remind me not to do that ever again)

The Investigator

#1171
Banned for going overboard with the colours.

nopinky

#1172
Banned because I go overboard with EVERYTHING!!!
(Including font size, colors, styles, etc)

Matthias.Black

#1173
Banned so you can go and consider the phrase "less is more".

The Investigator

#1174
Banned for not having a TLO signature (yet) :P

nopinky

#1175
Quote from: "Gregory House"Banned for not having a TLO signature (yet) :P
Banned because I just requested one yesterday and it's being processed

The Investigator

#1176
Banned because I was not referring to you in my previous post...

SFC3

#1177
Quote from: "Gregory House"Banned because I was not referring to you in my previous post...
Banned because for correcting Jmusial.

The Investigator

#1178
Banned for being a functionalist.

(If you know what this is without looking it up, you get a cookie... and no, I'm not being serious about you being a functionalist...)

nopinky

#1179
Banned because I now have one

The Investigator

#1180
Banned for being vague.

Bollen

#1181
banned because your avatar is broken to me


nopinky

#1182
Banned because it isn't for me

FWAH!!!

#1183
Banned for having people nod in your avatar.
[align=center]

[/align]

nopinky

#1184
Banned for having people rofl in your avatar