News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Post your Star Trek Online screenshots here!

Started by Bollen, June 12, 2011, 09:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

#60
Well, on Sunday, thanks with the help of Brex we managed to get my graphcs better! :D Not only that but I increased the lighting quality today (which makes a blinding bit of difference) and so now I can take a whole load of excellent screenshots! :D

Kaiser Bolan and Mhai at SFA on Sunday.









Here's the USS Destroyer at- you figure it out. ;) (These were taken today before I increased the lighting.)













EDIT:

Here are pictures I took of Shartek Dok a while ago when it was in HD.





And here's pictures of him now that I've increased the lighting quality.










GSIO01

#61
A short trip to Nopada






Oh and I found these ... back from the time when there still where that nasty distribution notes.



Paenitet

#62
Here's me and GSI PvPing a couple of days ago (Sunday actually).





We was pretty much even. Brex came on when the score was around 6-6.

Kaiser Bolan vapourising GSI (or what's left of him.)



I however found a weakness in GSI! Due to the weapon he was using I could simply move out of the way and not get hit. I quickly got the scores favouring me with 9-6.





However GSI figured out about that weakness! And stated that he had found a weakness in me. I asked what it is. He said his Sniper Rifle. He quickly got the scores back up on his side. It was around 10-14 favouring him.







I fought, and incredibly, I managed to get the scores up to 14-14. It was a final fight in the transporter room to see who would be victorius.





I JUST managed to get that last kill. The score was 15-14 favouring me and I'd won the battle. Kaiser Bolan was a LC 6 during when this happened. GSI's character had just turned LC 9. I may have won but GSI was incredibly hard to beat. Next time I may not be so lucky.

This was also my first ever PvP win against som eone from TLO! :D

GSIO01

#63
Nice pictures and nice summary of the match. It was a very good PvP round.

Paenitet

#64
Thank you. :) It was a very nice match. I am very suprised that I won. Luck had to decide it as we was both pretty much even as you said to me.

Paenitet

#65
Why has no-one posted on here in a very long time? :P






Cythal

#66
*waves* Hullo!

Nice screens Pupbenny. they look really nice. :)
I'm reinstalling the game atm and will be back online soon.

GSIO01

#67







Grizz

#68
Two I forgot to upload..




Brex

#69
That's a very handsome Bolian I see there

Paenitet

#70
OMG! This is a big coincidence. I LITERALLY JUST did that mission with Admiral Zelle about a minute ago! :O

Also are Bolians Spoonheads?

EDIT: Nope, nop, nnope. They're Cardys. I should've known that. Well I did but I forgot it. :P

Paenitet

#71
FRESH OF THE SOMETHING:

NEW PICS! SHARTEK DOK BECOMES CAPTAIN, NEW LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL DEFIANT CLASS SHIP AND NEW LOOK!





SHIP CLOAKED ABOVE BATTLE-KAREN AT TOP LEFT HAND CORNER!









THE NAME U.S.S. BATTLE-KAREN CAME AS KAREN WAS IT'S DEFAULT NAME AND I LIKE IT AND KEPT IT AND AM USING IT ALSO CAME FROM THE ACTRESS' NAME KAREN GILLAN IN DOCTOR WHO AND BATTLE CAME FROM A GAME I MADE UP AND PLAYED THIS MORNING IN WHICH THERE WAS ADEFIANT CLASS SHIP THAT WAS BUILT DURING A BATTLEW AGAINST THE BORG AND IT WAS THE ONLY SHIP TO SURVIVE AND IT WAS NAMES U.S.S. BATTLE AS IT WAS BUILT DURING A BATTLE AND I HAD NO IDEA THAT I WAS GOING TO GET A DEFIANT CLASS SHIP TODAY AND SO I DECIDED TO NAME IT THAT AND SO I COMBINED THE TWO NAMES TOGETHER MAKING BATTLE-KAREN WHICH I THINK SOUNDED NICE.


Dendo

#72
THE SHIP LOOKS GREAT PUPBENNY BUT WHY WITH SHIFT ?

Paenitet

#73
I THINK SO IT LOOKS LIKE A BIG NEWSPAPER HEADLINE OR SOMETHIN'.

Eris

#74
Eris and her away team in the arboretum of the USS Kelso in the newest foundry mission with the Polmar Ree. :)



Eris meeting an old friend in the Polmar Ree city, talking about the old times in the Dominion service. :)