News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Deep Space Nine Update! :D

Started by Paenitet, December 02, 2011, 06:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paenitet

Yesterday I went to DS9 for about 5 mins before I had to go and they've updatyed it greatly! :D

I beamed down and they've changed the carpet! :D



And added this new green thingame! :D







Then I kind of went in the turbolift to the upper floor by accident or something kind of. And this was the glorious sight that beheld me! :D



That's right! :D An idea that I was actaully speaking to Brex about a couple of months ago! :D You can now see the wromhole out of the window from inside DS9! :D



Just like in the beggining of this video of the final ever scene of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. :D

http://youtu.be/5v69MVQIywk

Eris

#1
Cute screenies, butt your char is dressed like a farmer. *lol*

Paenitet

#2
WUT!? A farmer!? Shartek DOk has been called many things in his time, especially about his look, but nothing like that! xD I say he looks like a WW2 pilot. xD

Eris

#3
It's a Swiss special saying that if someone isn't dressed so properly for his business, he looks like a farmer. :D Should be a funny saying. :)

Paenitet

#4
Uh huh. Well Eris is a farmer 'cause she's a Vorta in a Starfleet Uniform! lol.

Eris

#5
Meowies, indeedies, I'm a loot-farmer. :D

Paenitet

#6
lol. :D

MORE DS9 UPDATE!:

Where General what-ever-his-name-is is, which is also where you can get the borg set now.







Hehe. It looks like General whatever-his-name-is is doing the Robot or something in that one above. :P



You can now go in the Captain's office in Ops!







(Above) The view of Ops from the Captain's office.



(Above n' below) The new commander of DS9! ;D



Quark's Bar gets a new darker look and now Klingno Characters can even come in it appears! :O (Note thew Gorn character at the Dabo Table. And yes it is a Klingon character! :O)