News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darthkenobi

#1200
Banned for being logical ;D

Dendo

#1201
Banned for not Bowing before Emperor Kyle

Darthkenobi

#1202
banned for attempting to usurp the imperial throne and claim that you are the emperor right to the emperor

criminula

#1203
Banned for not using CAPITAL LETTERS in your ban!



nopinky

#1204
BANNED BECAUSE I FORGOT TO TURN OFF MY CAPS LOCK AND I'M IN ALL CAPS MWAHAHAHAHA
somebody's gonna ban me for what I typed or the style or something like that.

criminula

#1205
Banned for using small print



Darthkenobi

#1206
banned for typing properly

criminula

#1207
Banned for bringing the AWESOME typing of criminula into a ban



nopinky

#1208
banned for putting awesome in caps

Griffwald

#1209
Banned for typing without any capitals/punctuation!

nopinky

#1210
Banned because !!@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@##############$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^^&&&&&&&&&&&&***********((((((((((())))))))))))____________________----------++++++++++++==========[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]}}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{{{||||||||||||||\\\\\\\:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::::'''''''''''''"""""""""""""""",,,,,,,...........///////////////<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>????????????????????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````````````````````````````

criminula

#1211
Banned for button spamming



Monroe

#1212
banned for banning awesomeness.

criminula

#1213
Banned for banning someone who just banned awesomeness



SFC3

#1214
Banned because of Borg sig.