News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

criminula

#1245
Banned for banning ME!
!suspendido por la prohibición de mí!

(For those of you who havent yet noticed, the second line is in another language)



Darthkenobi

#1246
Banned for copyright infringement for saying the same thing as me mwhahaha

Prohibido por infracción de derechos de autor para decir lo mismo que yo mwhahaha

Banni pour violation de droits d'auteur pour dire la même chose que moi mwhahaha

禁止侵犯版权的说和我一样的事情 mwhahaha

in four languages

criminula

#1247
Banned for using more languages than me
Prohibido para el uso más idiomas que me
Verban vir die gebruik van meer tale as ek
Ndaluara për përdorimin e gjuhëve më shumë se unë
حظرت لاستخدام لغات أكثر من لي
Արգելված օգտագործելու համար ավելի լեզուներով, քան ինձ
Məndən daha çox dilde istifadə üçün qadağan
Me baino hizkuntza gehiago erabiltzen for Debekatutako
Забароненыя для выкарыстання больш моў, чым мне
আমাকে অধিক ভাষা ব্যবহার নিষিদ্ধ
Забранени за използване на повече езици, отколкото мен
Prohibit per a l'ús més idiomes que em
禁止使用更多的语言比我
Zabrana za korištenje više jezika od mene
Zakázán pro používání více jazyků, než já
Banned for at bruge flere sprog end mig
Verboden voor het gebruik van meer talen dan ik
Keelatud kasutada rohkem keeli kui mina
Pinagbawalan para sa paggamit ng mas maraming mga wika kaysa sa akin
Banned käyttää enemmän kieliä kuin minä
Banni pour l'utilisation de plusieurs langues que moi
Prohibido por usar máis linguas do que eu
შავი გამოყენების მეტ ენაზე ჩემზე
Gebannt für den Einsatz mehr Sprachen als ich
Απαγορευμένες για τη χρήση περισσότερων γλωσσών από εμένα
મારા કરતાં વધુ ભાષાઓ વાપરવા માટે પ્રતિબંધ
Entèdi pou lè l sèvi avèk plis pase m 'lang
אסורים לשימוש בשפות יותר ממני
मुझ से अधिक भाषाओं का उपयोग करने के लिए प्रतिबंधित
Tilos a több nyelven, mint én

OH I GIVE UP, I CANT BE BOTHERED TO WRITE MORE LANGUAGES!



Darthkenobi

#1248
banned for not makeing it able to be understood by everyone in the world

Chris Wilkinson

#1249
Banned as I am the awesome Chris, the ultimate RPG-X Ninja who prowls the shadows waiting for you all to relax before pouncing :P


Darthkenobi

#1250
Banned for banning a rpg-x noob

Chris Wilkinson

#1251
Banned for calling me a RPG-X Noob


criminula

#1252
Banned for using a single language



Chris Wilkinson

#1253
You sir have insulted my honour, I challenge you too a duel....

Phaser rifles at Dawn... and I ban you because you won't show up :P


criminula

#1254
Banned for Mis-spelling my name in the shoutbox

(Oh, and I would duel you, but I make it a habit not to exploit amateurs for pleasure)



Chris Wilkinson

#1255
Banned for calling me an amateur, as I have an impressive record at killing people in Elite Force and have been doing so in RPG-X since version 1 (All as part of the roleplay of course before I am accused of noobing)


criminula

#1256
Banned for banning me for my choice of words. Next time I will use n00b, rather than amateur.



Chris Wilkinson

#1257
Banned for planning to use the word nOOb as I am not one.


criminula

#1258
Banned for using your own n00b-ness to ban me



Darthkenobi

#1259
banned for being the one borg who is a noob