News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Return Hail from The Alpha Centauri Institute

Started by WereWolf359, July 25, 2011, 09:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asclepion

#15
Greetings...

I also have found ACI and they informed me of TLO here as well as I just signed up. I look forward to providing some unique roleplay and to bring a new prospective to Roleplay ideas I got floatin around in my head...it will be fun and challenging, and rewarding in many ways !

My characters have a link between the 2 groups here, but I am just a member of both, and will have a main character in each both with their own purposes in life which will at some point bring them together in some form or other; just one of a few of my ideas. There are some technical difficulties in RP'ng with large groups - well I have an idea on that one too but sorry folks no spoilers at this time :)

STO is easy to roleplay in as far as I can see...I am a moderate RP'er leaning towards casual, and am a game designer working with the Foundry.

I am gladd to see this alliance - I am looking at the others and will work on getting Roleplay Fleet action going on STO.

Sclepion (ACI) and Asclepion (TLO) both @cdr_hawkeyez

IlaraZhal

#16
TLO folks - most of the ACI Board of Directors and probably some other members are getting together for casual RP of the new Feature Episode tonight at 6pm Eastern time. It would be great to get some live RP with you, if you're free. Look for me at DS9: Ilara@Hrisal