News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Join the Fashion Advice Bureau - TLO's STO fleet! Apply here.

Started by Jenson, June 18, 2011, 02:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FWAH!!!

#15
Saiji Kanari@fwahexplosion12

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
[align=center]

[/align]

Eris

#16
Gunna add you now as a friend, and to all others, when you're online, I can eventually invite you to the fleet or Gsio or anyone. :)

Doc Murray

#17
Started recently, I'm Murray@drmurray2360
:)
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

"We on Earth have just awakened to the great oceans of space and time from which we have emerged..." - Carl Sagan

Eris

#18
Thanks for adding me. :)

Xellas Tollas

#19
I would be honored to be a part of the Fleet too :)

Xellas@mici ingame :)

Eris

#20
I'm gunna add you. Doc Murray and Xellas, I can't invite you to the fleet unless we're both online at the same time. :) Just wanted to tell you that, so it might take a bit for you to get invited if you're US players. Gsio is also online often though, so feel free to ask either me, him or a counselor.

John Peters

#21
hey everyone been gone for a while... I now play STO, spparrtaan9@laspartan

GSIO01

#22
I'll invite you as soon as possible ...

JamesMoriarty

#23
I'd like to join.
My handle is Rowen@JamesMoriarty32
I'll have to discuss with my current fleet about leaving.
◾"I'm a doctor, Mr. Neelix, not a decorator."

JamesMoriarty

#24
Omit that plz :) I'll stick with my current fleet ^^
◾"I'm a doctor, Mr. Neelix, not a decorator."

Jim

#25
Hi everyone. I would like to join. My handle is Jim@matronix07. Thanks.

Spock

#26
You get on now Jim and I could invite you

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jim

#27
Quote from: "Spock"You get on now Jim and I could invite you
Thanks Spock, but it's patching 391mb of more fun. I'll sign on tomorrow evening after work.

GSIO01

#28
Just a reminder: Given a charname@username people don't have to be online to be invited. Just send the invite and it'll pop up the next time they come online.

GregColemar

#29
gregcolemar@averJOE or averJOE@gregcolemar, can't remember which one.