News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Hercules missing textures *fixed*

Started by TriggerAngry, March 04, 2012, 05:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriggerAngry

Hi, in the messhall, the paintings on the wall are missing, don't know what the problem is...

TriggerAngry

Klaw

#1
Normandy... download it

TriggerAngry

#2
Quote from: "Klaw"Normandy... download it

I'm getting it, need to get Bellerophon first though - do I need the NX-01 Mod?

Klaw

#3
no... there was a topic made about that, Belleropheron Texture pack takes care of everything

TriggerAngry

#4
Quote from: "Klaw"no... there was a topic made about that, Belleropheron Texture pack takes care of everything

K, thanks

TriggerAngry

#5
Quote from: "Klaw"no... there was a topic made about that, Belleropheron Texture pack takes care of everything

BTW, do I need to do anything with the Batch file?

Klaw

#6
With Belleropheron? idk... put everythin in the rpg-x2 folder, to be safe