News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

#1320
Banned for having more than 1 image in your signature.


December. Cheer for everyone!

The Investigator

#1321
UNbanned for joining Asteroid Base! :D

Andzzy

#1322
(ZOMG You've changed the rules!! xD)

Banned for changing the rules :P

(Side note: Yes, I am indeed looking forward to my first AB episode on Sunday [Excitement Builds]) :D


December. Cheer for everyone!

The Investigator

#1323
Banned because you will most certainly become lost on the Asteroid Base map. :P

Andzzy

#1324
Banned for warning me about getting lost (I don't wanna get lost!! :()


December. Cheer for everyone!

The Investigator

#1325
Banned because the odds of you getting lost are 1:1.

(though seriously, come like 30 minutes early, I or Klaw (Or someone else) will show you around! :D)

Andzzy

#1326
Banned for the evil odds.

(Excellent. I shall be there. I don't know HOW early, as I have a bake sale in the morning, but I'll try :P)


December. Cheer for everyone!

The Investigator

#1327
Banned for having a bake sale (consider yourself unbanned if you are making the stuff from scratch (as opposed to a kit!)) :D

SFC3

#1328
Banned for not liking bake sales.

Andzzy

#1329
Banned for posting in a thread filled with posts banning people for a variety of ludicrous yet humorous reasons.


December. Cheer for everyone!

The Investigator

#1330
Banned for being a looney!

criminula

#1331
Banned for banning someone over the state of their mentality



Jordey Laforge

#1332
banned because you have a borg in your signatur :O(i hate borgs )

Dendo

#1333
Banned for for not being online ! (We Missed you IN rpg !  ;) )

SFC3

#1334
Banned for craziness and sent to the Federation Funny Farm.