News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Can't connect

Started by Ryan Stokes, May 20, 2012, 01:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Stokes

Hey everybody. Although I'm not new to roleplay, I am new to RPG-X, and recently downloaded the Complete Edition from the downloads section.

For some reason, I can't connect to the server labeled "Original". When I try to connect, it says "Awaiting Gamestate" for a couple of seconds, then flashes another screen (which I got a screenshot saying "Loading ... collision map", then the game resets back to the main menu. After repeated attempts with the same result, I decided it was best to post this thread.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Vortrex

Apprentice

#1
Did you find any error messages in the console ??

Ryan Stokes

#2
Yeah, I didn't even think about checking the console.

There is one error:
"Couldn't load maps/ab_release02.bsp"

Apprentice

#3
Quote from: "Vortrex"Yeah, I didn't even think about checking the console.

There is one error:
"Couldn't load maps/ab_release02.bsp"
Then you don't have the Asteroid Base map, which can be downloaded from here . . .

Veritas

#4
Most directly (correct me if I'm wrong, Apprentice), http://www.apprentice.be/Download.html#AB2

Apprentice

#5
Quote from: "Veritas"Most directly (correct me if I'm wrong, Apprentice), http://www.apprentice.be/Download.html#AB2
http://www.apprentice.be/Download.html#AB ;)