News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Colony85 Killed RPG-X [CLOSED]

Started by criminula, June 09, 2012, 05:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

criminula

Well, here is what happened to me:

1 - My RP was going fine on the minari map

2 - We switch the map to colony85, and RPG-X crashed to my desktop

3 - The server is changed back to minari, and I try to connect. It crashed to dekstop

4 - I restarted my PC and tried again - No effect

5 - I ran it as admin - No effect

6 - I ran another copy of an old hard disk - Works, but with errors of writing console history, and terrible resolution

I hope i dont have to get everything back again, but I can if necessary



Veritas

#1
Have you removed colony85, or is it still installed?

criminula

#2
Currently still installed.



Veritas

#3
Try removing it, and seeing if that improves things. If it doesn't, a reinstall of RPGXCE might be in order. I would say, though, that it's very likely something else happened in conjunction to your installation of colony85 that is causing this, not the map itself.

criminula

#4
I replaced my copy of colony85, and everything seems to be fine now



Apprentice

#5
Quote from: "criminula"I replaced my copy of colony85, and everything seems to be fine now
Can you provide a download url to this particular map ??

Telex Ferra

#6
Any clue as to what happened? Idk why a faulty map would cause you to crash if you were loading to a diff map.





Trevor of Borg

#7
It could be that map file got corrupted.

criminula

#8
I personally haven't a clue what happened.

@Apprentice
I didn't redownload it, I just copied it from my downloads file again. I think its in the old DL database somewhere, but I cant be sure