News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

The New Armitage Class

Started by SFC3, June 12, 2012, 03:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFC3

[align=center:30qo4tfz]The New Armitage Class (or, How an Akira transforms into a escort heavy carrier)[/align:30qo4tfz][/size]

[align=center:30qo4tfz]The new Armitage Class is a Tier 5 Heavy Escort Carrier. It will be 2,000 C-Points and comes out this Thursday. The specs of this beast are as follows:[/align:30qo4tfz]
QuoteMinimum Rank: Vice Admiral
    Hull Strength: 36,000
    Shield Modifier: 0.9
    Crew: 200
    Weapons: 4 Fore, 3 Aft
    Device Slots: 2
    Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Ensign Tactical, 1 Lieutenant Tactical, 1 Commander Tactical, 1 Lieutenant Commander Engineering, 1 Lieutenant Science
    Console Modifications: 4 Tactical, 3 Engineering, 2 Science
    Base Turn Rate: 15 degrees per second
    Impulse Modifier: 0.2
    +15 Power to Weapons
    Can Load Cannons
    Photon Torpedo Point Defense System
    1 Hangar Bay with 1 wing of Peregrine Fighters

[align=center:30qo4tfz]As you may have noticed, yes, it comes with a hanger bay and Peregrine fighters though if you want those Scorpions you can put those on. This is an Escort Carrier -- with a new skin, and the Point Defense Photon Torpedo console. I wish it came with a Quantum Torpedo variant, though. Basically, it spams alot of torpedoes at your enemy. Probably like a massive torpedo spread, even awesome-er. It looks awesome, though, and it comes with all of the skins that an Akira should have -- including the Thunderchild if you have that. Image drop is below:[/align:30qo4tfz]


[align=center:30qo4tfz][/align:30qo4tfz]

SFC3

#1
Oh and it might be worth noting that you can get your Lifetime Subscription for only $199.99 until June 29th, at 3 PM EDT!

Apprentice

#2
Looks like something I was working on for RPG-X. I wonder if there are more images of this ship . . .

SFC3

#3
No, it's just this...for now. :D

xHellfire

#4
Might tempt me to get back into STO, although I only ever got up to the second or third ship :(

SFC3

#5
Quote from: "xHellfire"Might tempt me to get back into STO, although I only ever got up to the second or third ship :(
That's what I like to hear. :D

xHellfire

#6
Well, I'm playing it again. Turns out I'm only in the first escort class, need someone to play through the missions with and level up a bit :P

SFC3

#7
Quote from: "xHellfire"Well, I'm playing it again. Turns out I'm only in the first escort class, need someone to play through the missions with and level up a bit :P
What level are you? The event coming up may help you. :D