News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Ex Astra - Issue 2 July 2012

Started by Johnf, July 01, 2012, 04:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnf

[align=center:3mdu634o]

New Issue Available - Read it now at http://last-outpost.net/magazine/issue-2-july-2012/[/align:3mdu634o]

Apprentice

#1
Looks good, only I would go a one page version. Reads a bit easier on the smartphone/tablet . . .  ;)

Johnf

#2
A Print / Single Page View version is now also available

Grizz

#3
Heh.. heh... oh dear..

Another fine instalment one and all!

Martin Thompson

#4
Verry nice issue John, i quite enjoyed reading trough this.

Although i hadn't intended for my article to be posted, but it looks good anyway but only lacking a proper introduction XD

Anyways, great job, keep up the good work everyone who contributed to this issue!


Baron

#5
Excellent job as usual John! :D

I think you know what my favorite part is ^_^

Apprentice

#6
Quote from: "Johnf"A Print / Single Page View version is now also available
Thanks! Much better readable on the small screens . . .

Quote from: "Grizz"Heh.. heh... oh dear..

Another fine instalment one and all!
Wait ... what !?!?!? You are a girl !?!?!?  :-  :-

Hard to believe that . . .  :X :X

Grizz

#7
Welcome to The Twilight Zone.

Andzzy

#8
Very nice job John. Next month, I shall not be hung and quartered xD (I hope)


December. Cheer for everyone!

Martin Thompson

#9
Quote from: "Apprentice"
Quote from: "Johnf"A Print / Single Page View version is now also available
Thanks! Much better readable on the small screens . . .

Quote from: "Grizz"Heh.. heh... oh dear..

Another fine instalment one and all!
Wait ... what !?!?!? You are a girl !?!?!?  :-  :-

Hard to believe that . . .  :X :X

No, she just makes us believe that XD


Talus Roben

#10
Quote from: "Andzzy"Very nice job John. Next month, I shall not be hung and quartered xD (I hope)

No he'll have something much more creative planned by then ;)