News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Criminula's Guide to Redstone Creations

Started by criminula, July 04, 2012, 04:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

criminula

Here I shall be showing off little handy things you can make with redstone. Check back regularly for updates. I shall post the first guide as soon as I can get the necessary screenshots. For now, here's a list of items I should be covering:
 - Basic Principles
 - Basic Logic Gates
 - Project 1: Password Door Lock
 - Redstone Clocks
 - Pistons
 - Project 2: Basic Security System
 - More to come!
I may also create some video tutorials for youtube.



Martin Thompson

#1
Maybe this is a nice bit for in the newsletters? Like my " Mapping with Martin"  bit about entities in RPG-X.

You also gave me an idea of re-posting my articles here in the infosphere :)


criminula

#2
I like the sound of that. I'll drop John a PM. Also, I think you reposting yours here would help make them more accessible for further reference and those that missed an issue.