News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Happy Birthday Thread

Started by Jenson, September 18, 2010, 01:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andzzy

#255
Celebratory Everything does indeed include Celebratory Spleens and Celebratory Cake ^_^


December. Cheer for everyone!

Grizz

#256
Happy Birthday Andromeda!

Griffwald

#257
Indeed, Happy Birthday Andromeda! We picked up on that subtle hint! :D

The Investigator

#258
Happy Birthday Andromeda! :D

Jenson

#259
Happy Birthday Andromeda! :D


Andzzy

#260
OMGOMG It's Andromeda's birthday?!? Happy Birthday! As a present, I present to you: AN ARMY OF SMILEY FACES!

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ v ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

And of course:

=Serves Celebratory Cake (All-Flavour) and Party Hats=


December. Cheer for everyone!

Lerke

#261
Quote from: "Bollen"all right, i'll do it, happy birthday to me and Lerke :)
I'm a week late, but thanks!

Andzzy

#262
A very happy birthday to the one and only..... Grizz!

I shall make a speech, but I will apologize for whatever it turns out to be since it is 3 AM here :P.

So. Another birthday comes to pass and we take the time to celebrate. But what is it exactly that we are celebrating? Well, I'll start off by saying that Grizz has proven to be a very kind and honest person in any matter. So I believe that what we are celebrating is another year in the life of a person who truly makes others feel like they belong. I know from personal experience that you can have the most interesting or mysterious or even openly blunt conversations with Grizz. As our (former) Mistress of Events and a person who has served on both the Council and Senate, I would say that Grizz has established herself as a key member in TLO. I, for one, am very glad to know her. Thank you.

~Andzzy~

=Serves all the cake. All different kinds=
=Oh and party hats. What's a party minus party hats?=
=Yes Jenson, there are celebratory spleens too=


December. Cheer for everyone!

Jenson

#263
HUZZAH! Happy Birthday Grizz! :D


Johnf

#264
Happy Birthday to the Fabulous Grizz

The Investigator

#265
Happy birthday Grizz!

Bollen

#266
happy birthday grizz, have a great day :D


Spock

#267
Happy Birthday Grizz

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Russell Xokon

#268
Happy birthday, Grizz!

Grizz

#269
Thank you, one and all =)