News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Do you want a TLO Klingon fleet?

Started by SFC3, July 13, 2012, 09:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want a KDF fleet?

Yes
4 (50%)
No
1 (12.5%)
Maybe
3 (37.5%)
Not Sure/Other (post in thread)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 18, 2012, 09:25:55 AM

SFC3

This is a poll for you, the fleet members, to decide if you want a KDF TLO branch. Please choose one of the choices in the poll above this post. Thanks!

- SFC

criminula

#1
I think a KDF fleet is a good thing to have, but I doubt I would play on it much, as I hardly ever play as my Klingon character.



Griffwald

#2
I would say No, simply because our resources are stretched thin as it is with one fleet. Going into another will make it only that much worse.

SFC3

#3
Well it ended. A TLO Klingon fleet is in order. I'll need people to start it but we should be good!

Spock

#4
I've got my Klingon and there may be stuff in the STR Klingon Fleet Bank that we can get started with too

(V) (;,,;) (V)

SFC3

#5
KDF fleet has passed. So I need 4 people to start a fleet. (not including me). Please post here if you want to help me!

Spock

#6
I'll help

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Monroe

#7
Me too.

GSIO01

#8
Name the time and I'll be there ...

Spock

#9
Well, that's 3, just need 1 more and a time to get on and do it. I also have about 600,000 credits we can put in the fleet bank and some X and XI items for the bank as well.

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Russell Xokon

#10
I'll help. I just made a new Klingon anyway. :P

SFC3

#11
Can you guys meet up soon, because:

QuoteSFC3 « Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:10 pm »   We need to get KDF Fleet ASAP! Second featured project is coming, we need to get the first done ASAP!
SFC3 « Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:10 pm »   Help!
Can you make 11 AM EST or 12 PM EST?

Spock

#12
I can make both times

(V) (;,,;) (V)

SFC3

#13
Quote from: "SFC3"We will meet up on my bridge, at 11 AM EST.
Actually, Qo'nos, that's where you have to go for Fleets.

Spock

#14
July 26 I assume since you're saying AM?

(V) (;,,;) (V)