News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

MAJOR Problem [CLOSED]

Started by MStickney, December 07, 2012, 10:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MStickney

I downloaded section 31s map for the delta flyer and now the TLO server isn't working for me should I re-download it? Or something?

Trevor of Borg

The map doesnt exist on our server i think..im not 100% sure. I have the map also.

Veritas

What do you mean "doesn't work anymore"? What happens when you try.

MStickney

Sends me back to the main page.

Jenson

Have you made sure that autodownloading is off? (Configure, game options, auto-downloading) If you have it set to on, it can do that sometimes.


Veritas

Additionally, try looking for an error and letting us know what it is.


To do this, see these instructions: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,476.msg2776.html#msg2776


You can also save a console dump of this information (to %appdata%/STVEF/RPG-X2 usually) by typing /condump [name].txt.

Richard Evans

In addition, S31 doesn't have the delta flyer within it's download system