News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Problems converting RPG-XCE to rpgxEF. [CLOSED]

Started by Serris, December 28, 2012, 01:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veritas

We don't usually support servers that aren't TLO's... And honestly, it's been years since I've setup an rpgxEF server; they require extra libraries and all sorts of other irritating things.

Serris

Quote from: Veritas on December 31, 2012, 06:03:10 PM
We don't usually support servers that aren't TLO's... And honestly, it's been years since I've setup an rpgxEF server; they require extra libraries and all sorts of other irritating things.

This is one of the last vestiges of RPG-X related knowledge. I don't know where else I can ask about these things, but I'd appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Veritas

Your best bet is probably the UberGames forums. They were dead for a while but they're back now, at least to a degree.