News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Season 4 Episode 3 "Oath"

Started by Martin Thompson, November 15, 2012, 02:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

March 7th 2409

The Annunaki sleeper ships were designed as a last resort of a race dying of a mysterious virus. Every man, woman and child was screened to make sure none of the survivors was carrying the virus. But now, with the Annunaki repopulating Atlantis, a research lab in which Annunaki scientists were investigating the virus in a last ditch attempt to save their people, loses containment and the virus is released again...



Date: 12-01-2013
Time: 16:00 GMT (17:00 CET, 11:00 EST)
Location: TLO RPG-X ioEf/ioCow server ("The Regular One")
Requirements:
        -Default Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1685.0.html


Martin Thompson

#1

This episode will be held:
08-12-2012
@
16:00 gmt / 17:00 CET / 11:00 EST



SFC3

That's an hour before my STO RP event. I can't do that, and I know many people at Dauntless coming for my STO event.

TriggerAngry

#3
I thought that community day was being held on the 1st and that no rps would be going forward...

Talus Roben

The Community Day schedule is still in flux. We're working on fixing the scheduling issues...


SFC3

Quote from: TriggerAngry on November 24, 2012, 03:28:54 PM
I thought that community day was being held on the 1st and that no rps would be going forward...

Yes, my event is part of CD.

Martin Thompson

Yeah, your all right, i didnt take community day into account, sorry about that. I adjusted the date accordingly, its now the 8th of december!


Now we've postponed this episode so many times, this time, we will have to make it the best one in a long time!


Andromeda

I hope we get to do this eventually. Maybe postpone Dauntless till after the Holidays and pick up after January 5th or 12th.

Jantrix

Thoughts on doing this Tomorrow??

Andromeda

100 Decatillion%

I'm sure people are very anxious to get back to work.

SFC3

I can't make it due to computer problems.

Andromeda

Reminder Bump: This is today in just over 10 Minuets.

TriggerAngry

I may be a bit late but I intend to be there.

Martin Thompson

I should update the date in the topic to correspond tot he date we want to hold it.


Andromeda

Reminder Bump: Dauntless is THIS Saturday. I repeat, THIS Saturday.

Good Luck!