News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity - Episode 1: Into the Abyss Part 1

Started by Klaw, November 07, 2012, 11:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaw

Star Trek: Beyond Infinity
Season 1 Episode 1
"Into the Abyss"
Airdate: Sunday January 13, 2013 at 3:30pm EST (20:30 GMT)

Ednari Space command woke up this morning to a rather disturbing distress call from Sleeper Satellite 5. The Transmission is as follows:
QuoteThis is Lieutenant Yemen of Ed'nari Satellite 5. Sensors have detected a...... very large vessel coming toward us. We - *Voice in the background* "Sir, Look! They're here!" - Adam save us..... Command, we require---- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Explosions*

With the transmission, a disturbing image followed of a massive vessel of yet unknown origin or power.

Image:

The speed and trajectory of the ship will place it to satellite 3, the last line of defence before the Core Worlds in under 8 hours.  On Olympus, Militia command deliberates on the situation, and calls for All available ships to return to Command for orders.

Meanwhile, near the Valley of the Titans, The Olympian Warship Normandy has picked up a lone survivor from the wreckage of an unknown vessel. Being transported to the Infirmary with a serious head wound, the patient has shown great strength and resilience in the face of certain death - and has oddly been identified by the ship's computer by the name "Walter"...

Files you will need:
All are welcome! - if you have any questions, comments or concerns - let me know, or if
you're interested in signing on for a permanent post, Drop me a Private Message and I'll get you set up :)

Klaw

One last note - I hope to have our boards back up and fully operational over the weekend :) So bare with me.

Trevor of Borg


Klaw


Klaw


Klaw


Klaw

In light of various reasons among the majority of members of the Senior staff.... I'm going to postpone the kickoff until December 1st.

I appreciate everyone contacting me and letting me know what's going on - I'm moving this back to better accommodate everyone and ensure BI is the best it can be!

I hope in the future, however, to be able to give notice a little earlier, should this have to happen again.

Over the course of tonight, I'll be working to get our boards back up, and will include some Teaser shorts to give youe something to whet your appetite :)

Klaw

*Updated* Airdate will be decided by no later than Tuesday Morning

Klaw


Klaw

This airs on SUNDAY!!! :)

New Download links will be up tomorrow evening - :D


And be on the lookout for a notice about what server we're going to use tomorrow night too.

Klaw

This map is in beta - bare that in mind


Also, I thibnk to try to ensure stability, I'm going to host Beyond Infinity on the RPG-XEF server :)



Hope to see you all tomorrow! :)

Talus Roben

Just a quick note, your Readme says you're using textures from one of Apprentice's maps. You might need to change that as we've received a blanket ban on using any resources from Apprentice at TLO :(


The Investigator

There's a very good chance that I will be unable to attend. An unexpected family event is taking place, and naturally, I will be attending that instead.

Klaw

Quote from: Aequitas on January 12, 2013, 06:55:53 PM
There's a very good chance that I will be unable to attend. An unexpected family event is taking place, and naturally, I will be attending that instead.

No worries

Quote from: TalusRoben on January 12, 2013, 11:17:07 AM
Just a quick note, your Readme says you're using textures from one of Apprentice's maps. You might need to change that as we've received a blanket ban on using any resources from Apprentice at TLO :(

The readme is old, literally a copy/paste of v2... I'll update when I can

Klaw