News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Server Class Set

Started by Richard Evans, July 15, 2010, 09:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Evans

Hi Guys,

Connected to Your Server today, and the class set was the RPG-X Default. I didn't try and change to the Admin class, but the option was there! Something you might need to look into!

Thanks

Klaw

#1
I Looked into it, while the class is still an option in the menu, the class is blocked off. (if you try to go into admin class it'll tell you, "Class does not exist"

but Thank you for the Heads Up! :D I'm glad someone is watching out for their neighbor :)

Richard Evans

#2
Ahaha No Worries! I've Got Problems With My Server Atm, Automatic Server Restart, Never Came Back Online!!!!!! Darn it! Talking to Escaped Turkey Now

Veritas

#3
We had similar issues last night; it took TLO some time to get back online. Not sure why...

Richard Evans

#4
Are You with Escaped Turkey?

Telex Ferra

#5
If we were with it, then it would be captured o.0





Klaw

#6
Yes, ET is our Server Host (Right Pie? :P)

Veritas

#7
Yes, Escaped Turkey's our host right now.

We may be looking for another when we get the appropriate funds, though.