News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Texture problem [RESOLVED]

Started by Tim, February 04, 2013, 11:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim

I just noticed today that the tricorder looks different from when i played yesterday.  It looks like it is using a different model file and textures.  I have attached some screenshots of what it looks like now in ioEF (shot0007 & shot0011) and what it looks like in rpgxEF (shot0001) which is how it used to look in ioEF.  In first person view the tricorder has the missing texture texture.  In third person view the textures are there but are not the textures it was using before.  I'm not sure how to fix this or why this happened. I don't see warnings or error messages for textures in the console.  I have also included the console dump file too.

Telex Ferra






Tim

Quote from: Telex Ferra on February 04, 2013, 11:34:18 PM
Try renaming pak3 to aaaaaapak3

Thank You!  :D  I did not even think of renaming the pk3 files.  This problem probably happened when I was trying to get the poseidon-b map to work locally when I was moving pk3 files to another directory.

Telex Ferra