News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Ishimura Roster, Sign-up, and Time

Started by Andromeda, December 04, 2012, 06:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andromeda

#15
Both Accepted.

Mr Guitar. I gave you Nurse so you can keep Mr Klaw Company. Try to not let Mr Klingon make you too comfortable :P He may just turn and bite you haha.

Mr JSpaced10. I'm going to allow your Holographic Character. However be advised, In Ishimura the Mobile Emitters have been in use since the 2380s across the Federation for Emergency Command, Medical, Security and Engineering Holograms. I'm interested to see how you play this character.

JSpaced10

Hi, if they're in general use in your setting then I want to withdraw the character. I see him as an experimental development, rather than an everyday ho-hum thing. Yeah, consider him withdrawn. (Also Real Life is not cutting me a break at the appropriate time, so I won't be attending a session for a while.)
"I was going to make you omlettes, then tell you I was dying..."

Andromeda

Well all starships as of the 2380's come with Holoprojectors as standard equipment. Read the Database for info.

Myself and Greg (Who will be playing the CSO, your boss) Are very interested in how you would play the hologram. He wouldn't be a "ho-hum" Thing and you will see why this Sunday if you are able to attend and he may very well be an experimental thing :)

Lucas Picard

hey andromeda,

I was wondering if you could change my rank from crewman to Lt. or Lt. Com or just Lt. (JG) even?

Johnf

Lucas there is probably a very good reason that character has been assigned that rank, think about it. These people are professionals and everything they do has a reason that will become clear in the future of their stories.

The Investigator

Quote from: Lucas Picard on December 13, 2012, 09:51:13 AM
hey andromeda,

I was wondering if you could change my rank from crewman to Lt. or Lt. Com or just Lt. (JG) even?


Lucas, helm officers rarely exceed Lt. Jg.

Just because you're a crewman now, does not mean that your character will stay there forever.

JSpaced10

Hi, I can't do Sunday nights. In fact, I'm not sure if I can do any evenings! Sorry, guys, but please take my name off the roster and free up the slot.
Thanks,
J
"I was going to make you omlettes, then tell you I was dying..."

Andromeda

This has been updated.

Anyone who want's to sign up, take a look at the updated roster. Positions are not limited to what you see. You can apply for Engineer, Scientist, Doctor, Nurse etc.

Andromeda

I'm going to re-bump this thread.

Anyone looking to join up, there are places available.

If you pick a Civilian role you can attend whenever you wish. You don't have to attend every episode so attendance is optional.