News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

TS3 is down =( [RESOLVED]

Started by PooperScooper, March 19, 2013, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PooperScooper

I want to get my talk on with people! :'( TS3 is not allowing me to connect to the server. I get these messages:

<19:12:56>  Trying to resolve hostname ts.last-outpost.net
<19:13:00>  Trying to connect to server on ts.last-outpost.net
<19:13:05>  Failed to connect to server

Did I break the TS3 server? :'(


Veritas

It looks like when our VPS restarted a little while ago, TS3 didn't come back up with it. Sorry about that!

It should be back up now.

PooperScooper



Jean Painter

My company is more than willing to offer insurance on this VPS so that this doesn't happen again. Usually our fee is 500R ($53.70) but we are willing to offer The Last Outpost a monthly rate of 425R ($45.64).

dm2oo56

XD Hi Jean :P
Got:
1) A sum of no less than ONE MILLION DOLLARS
2) 17 logo t-shirts of size "extra smedium"
3) A six-food hand-crafted statue of our Glorious and Glorious and Eternal President Jenson (may his reign last 1,000 years), Jenson, carved from solid latinum.
Yet?


Jean Painter

Quote from: dm2oo56 on March 27, 2013, 01:41:48 PM
XD Hi Jean :P
Got:
1) A sum of no less than ONE MILLION DOLLARS
2) 17 logo t-shirts of size "extra smedium"
3) A six-food hand-crafted statue of our Glorious and Glorious and Eternal President Jenson (may his reign last 1,000 years), Jenson, carved from solid latinum.
Yet?

I think my intentions have already been made quite clear. I wouldn't be moving to finalize a deal unless I had acquired these things.