News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Season 4 Episode 7 "Dark Intent - Part 2"

Started by Martin Thompson, March 09, 2013, 07:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

April 29th 2409, 2200 Hours

The USS Dauntless from the future, with terrorists under the command of former CSO Andrew, escaped. They managed to throw Dauntless out of slipstream sending it hurtling out of control...

It has been 3 Week's since and Temporal Investigations have ordered a full investigation to discover what has happened and to find the Dauntless.




NOTE:
We will start this episode off on Earth. Every one will be asked to take on a role of crew in the office of Temporal Investigations for the start of the episode!



Date: 30th March 2013
Time: 18:00 GMT (19:00 CET, 13:00 EST)
Location: TLO RPG-X ioEf/ioCow server ("The Regular One")
Requirements:
        -Default Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1685.0.html
        -STRP-hq-2: http://www.last-outpost.net/filesdb/?file=21


Andromeda


Andromeda


Martin Thompson

Due to low attendance today, I've postponed this to next week the 16th!


Martin Thompson

Hey guys.

The company I work at has been asked to do an TV interview for a Dutch show today. I'm going along to assist with a tech demo so I won't be available today for RP's.
Thgis means we still have a week to discuss about the Dauntless timeslot and this episode will have to wait just one more week. Hang in there guys!


Martin Thompson

Please note the new time:

18:00 GMT

Hope to see you there!


criminula

Due to the change in timeslot, I will be unable to attend, and as such will have to resign from the roster.



Martin Thompson

Hey Crim, thats sad to hear. Unfortunately it's verry hard to accomodate everyone with a timeslot. I'm sure we will see eachother on the server and in other RP's, thanks for attending Dauntless for as long as you did. Cya around!


Andzzy

I won't be able to attend this as I will be with company most of the morning and transitioning between cities in the afternoon. I have no clue if I will even be able to make Asteroid Field but I want to REALLY badly. I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this causes.


December. Cheer for everyone!

Martin Thompson

Quote from: Andzzy on March 23, 2013, 04:53:03 AM
I won't be able to attend this as I will be with company most of the morning and transitioning between cities in the afternoon. I have no clue if I will even be able to make Asteroid Field but I want to REALLY badly. I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

Alright then, i hope you will be there for the rest of the episodes this season!


Martin Thompson



Martin Thompson