News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Season 4 Episode 9 "Serenity"

Started by Martin Thompson, April 13, 2013, 07:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Thompson

July 17th 2409

It has been over a month since the Terrorists were last active. Temporal Investigations has passed all their data on the case to Internal Affairs which have in turn made some arrests within starfleet of possible co-conspirators.

Dauntless has been asked by the Anunnaki to oversee the reconstruction of one of the damaged Intergalactic Network nodes (Season 1 Episode 8 "Disturbances"), however, Internal Affairs have just learned a piece of information that might be critical to the survival of the Dauntless...



Date: 20th April 2013
Time: 18:00 GMT (19:00 CET, 13:00 EST)
Location: TLO RPG-X ioEf/ioCow server ("The Regular One")
Requirements:
        -Default Files: http://www.last-outpost.net/forum/index.php/topic,1685.0.html
        -Starfleet Headquarters: http://iwantstudios.com/downloadfile.php?file=017


Martin Thompson

Hey guys, I will be 30 minutes late today, so just hang around a bit untill we start!


Martin Thompson

This episode is delayed till next week.

Guys, please, if you cant make it, post, if you can, be there!


Mutatio Nomen

#3
Um, I had every intention, but I'm still downloading the Required Files. Dauntless map + Music Files = 180Mb to a far-flung location. :(

Also, off-topic, where am I supposed to put the map file?

Martin Thompson

Quote from: Mutatio Nomen on April 13, 2013, 02:04:57 PM
Um, I had every intention, but I'm still downloading the Required Files.

Dauntless map + Music Files = 180Mb to a far-flung location. :(

Alright, you could have gotten them at any time since the default files are always required for the RP. Also, the music pack is optional, you are not required to have it to be able to join us.


Jantrix


Martin Thompson

Since this didn't run last week, we will run today ( 20-04-2013). See you all there!

(Yes James, this one is the next ;) )


Martin Thompson



SFC3

Due to other commitments, I am withdrawing from this SRP.

Sorry Martin  :-[

Martin Thompson

Thats to bad to hear SFC, we only had 4 episodes left. Nice to have you for that time though. Good luck with your other buisness!


TriggerAngry