News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Legacy of Romulus

Started by PooperScooper, April 21, 2013, 08:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PooperScooper

How many of you will be returning and how many of you have pre-ordered one of the packs?

I just pre-ordered my starter pack so I'll be Romulan on launch day!


SFC3

I cannot return, as I have been here from eons ago xD

I am loving the Romulan Closed beta, and I'm definitely getting the legacy pack. Sorry, I have to.

I won't waste all my money on it, I have a ton of penny bank money i'll have left over.  ;)

Griffwald

Quote from: SFC3 on April 21, 2013, 08:23:30 PM
I cannot return, as I have been here from eons ago xD

I am loving the Romulan Closed beta, and I'm definitely getting the legacy pack. Sorry, I have to.

I won't waste all my money on it, I have a ton of penny bank money i'll have left over.  ;)

Buy 2.

SFC3

I'll buy two...
1 starter pack and 1 legacy pack!


muhahah!

Dendo

I don't really want to waste my money on a pack wich contains only half the stuff i'd really use . So i'm buying the Starter pack

Jim

I may end up getting the pack just to check it out. Sounds like an interesting perspective to play on STO.  :)