News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Episode 02: Fusion Generator FG-01XCa-002

Started by Telex Ferra, May 22, 2013, 07:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telex Ferra

Sunday June 2, 1245 EST, 1745 BST

After the nuclear strike and Peters' near mutiny, tensions rise on the Ironman after a damaged engine component forces the already divided crew to work together to keep life support on and the ship afloat. Life support is critical and the engines need major repairs. While trying to do their duties in spite of growing animosity, each member of the crew must ponder Commodore He's question: Do you want to die?


Just as a heads up: we are building up to a future mutiny. (Not in Episode 02, but soon :))  )A certain high level officer on the Ironman is going to try to take over the ship and remove Commodore He from command. I am telling you know because the groundwork will be laid in this episode and knowing gives you an opportunity to develop your characters towards your side of choice.

Think carefully about which side your character will be on as the situation may not play out the way you are expecting.

After episode 02, I'd like each of you to PM me which side you think you'd like to be on. This is so I can make sure the sides are relatively balanced making for even greater drama. Again, choose wisely.

Needless to say, if your character is approached by this high level officer or anyone on his side, consider how your character would react. You can join or refuse, but I am asking that you NOT report it to Commodore He. That way our coming mutiny episode will be even more dramatic.

You do not need any files besides the ones in the required files thread.

Grizz and Gregory House have excused absences for this episode.





Paenitet

Quote from: Telex Ferra on May 22, 2013, 07:17:57 PMJust as a heads up: we are building up to a future mutiny.

OH SURE GO AHEAD AND SPOIL IT!

Just joking, of course. ;)

How long do you think this one will be?

Telex Ferra

Shorter than last time. This episode will be about character development and pretty much every episode after it will be connected to an arc in some way






Telex Ferra






Mutatio Nomen

Second episode in. This sets a nice precedent.

Martin Thompson

We had enough people, just the key ones where missing. I hope to see everyone plus the two missing people next week!


Grizz

Is it too selfish to say that I'm glad I didn't miss anything?

Telex Ferra

Quote from: Grizz on May 26, 2013, 05:28:08 PM
Is it too selfish to say that I'm glad I didn't miss anything?
Silver lining xD





Paenitet


Telex Ferra






Telex Ferra