News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Missing Downloads [CLOSED]

Started by Chris Wilkinson, May 28, 2013, 09:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Wilkinson

I wasn't sure where to put this as It's not a bug per se, but something that should be looked into.

After downloading RPGXCE I wanted to make sure I had all the maps etc that I needed so I used the download directory on the site.

However, a number of links (ones that leaded to downloading from TLO) just came up with 404 errors.

Perhaps someone could reupload the files to the server?


Klaw

This is a known problem


We're actually in the process of re-hashing our download section... backtracking to a system that worked very well back in the day - once that's ready for deployment, it'll be a very short time before everything there runs smoothly and cleanly :)

Veritas

The entire system is being reworked.

If you need specific files, shoot me a PM and I'll get them uploaded or get them to you.