News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Hide Online Status [RESOLVED]

Started by Chris Wilkinson, May 28, 2013, 02:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Wilkinson

A while back I set it up so when I browsed the forums it did so and had me hidden. I've been trying to undo that since coming back on the forums but I can't seem to find the option anywhere.

I had a look at the SMF documentation and checked where it mentioned, but the option wasn't shown.

Do you think you could help me resolve this issue?


Veritas

When you login/out, there should be a checkbox you can set to determine whether your session is hidden.

Is that what's not showing up for you?

Chris Wilkinson

When I went to the login page Pie, there was a checkbox to stay logged in permenantly but not once that could say if my session was hidden. According to the SMF documentation, I think that the Hide Online Status is in the account options?


Veritas

I stand corrected, it is, and I've toggled it for you - though you should have that option by default...

Chris Wilkinson