News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Count to 10,000

Started by Brex, August 16, 2011, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Wilkinson

2773... I will bring the honey milk to end the Plexus and take over the commenwealth


Paenitet

2774 The Commonwealth will never fall! Actually it might, but Imperial Britannia doesn't care. The Commonwealth is just a bunch of countries ruled by The Empire!

Besides, my nation is exactly a month old today! :D My population is experiencing +2.00% happiness today! :D

Spock


(V) (;,,;) (V)

Andzzy

2776 Revivals of this glorious thread!


December. Cheer for everyone!

Spock


(V) (;,,;) (V)


Spock


(V) (;,,;) (V)

Paenitet

2780. ^ This guy does some interesting posts on here.

Trav

Yep, he's an inspiration

2781

Jim


Paenitet

#2785
2783.

WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED ON IMPERIAL BRITANNIA!

THE WELSH MENACE MUST DIE!

VS

CALL FOR ARMS! SERIOUSLY I NEED HELP! CREATE A NATION! FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW!

http://www.cybernations.net/default.asp?Referrer=Pupbenny


Chris Wilkinson

2784 - No shameless plugs here :P


Paenitet

2785. Shameless plugs? What the devil are you talking about? :P

Trav

2786. I played that game once, but I think my user is deleted now, I haven't logged in for ages. I could recreate my account, but would a starter nation really help you?

Paenitet

2787. Maybe in the future.