News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Count to 10,000

Started by Brex, August 16, 2011, 04:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trav

2788. Okay, I donated all my money and soldiers to you. Hopefully this is of some help, although considering their lax restraint and propensity for vodka, I can't give any guarantees. I'm not going to be able to get you your referral bonus though, I'd have to play for months to get to 5000 strength, sorry! :( But maybe you can snag some ale off of them! :)

Paenitet

2789. Thanks Trav! :D

I'll send you it back once I've beat this guy! :D

Wesley Meacham

2790 Well ill make a nation as well but i still like nationstates.net

Chris Wilkinson

2791, The year that I shall conquer the known galaxy after I go into suspended animation... just you wait


Paenitet

2792: The year the Britannic Commonwealth reclaims the galaxy from you.

Chris Wilkinson

2793: The Kingdom of Dundee begins to retake it back sector by sector.


Paenitet

2794: Untill.... the Britannic Commonwealth creates the Dundee Destroyer weapon, which wipes out all of them.

Chris Wilkinson

2795: The year a fleet of ships appear in space after using a temporal drive to go back and destroy the dundee detroyer before it was built.


Paenitet

2796: A paradox, because of that, is created. The Last Great Time War has begun!


Chris Wilkinson

2797: The Kingdom of Dundee blockades the home of Pupbenny to prevent him from being a major pain in the future and putting temporal forcefields around it, to prevent him using time travel.


Paenitet

2798: Pupbenny puts the entire war in a Time Lock, to stop anyone from getting in or out of this war.

Spock


(V) (;,,;) (V)

Chris Wilkinson



Spock


(V) (;,,;) (V)

Paenitet

NO!

2800 WAS MY SIGNAL TO DESTROY YOU ALL!

2802.