News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

[Game] Ban the Person Above you

Started by FWAH!!!, February 22, 2011, 11:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Wilkinson

Banned for trying to moderate the ban the person above you game :P


SFC3

Banned for having a old TLO sig!

Chris Wilkinson

Banned as the old ones are still rather nifty :P


Telex Ferra

Banned for excessive reddit use





Chris Wilkinson

Banned as I never use reddit.


Paenitet

Banned for not having the Union Jack.

Trav

Banned for not changing your name to Union Jack.

Chris Wilkinson



Trav

Unbanned for saving me almost 30 euros! :)

Chris Wilkinson



Paenitet

Banned for not changing your name to Union Jack and being unbanned.

Trav

Banned for banning someone for being unbanned and creating a paradox!

Paenitet

Banned because of all the bars in all the world you happen to walk into mine.

And to break the paradox.

And because I'm getting some Asian glitch currently in a game I'm making....

Chris Wilkinson

Banned for not putting your game out to beta testers.