News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Server troubles [CLOSED]

Started by Thatonegamer, June 09, 2013, 12:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thatonegamer

Whenever i try to enter a server ingame it will say "Awaiting challenge 1-2-3" And then it will say "Awaiting gamestate" And then it just kicks me to the main menu, Please help :(.

Telex Ferra






Thatonegamer

client/server game mismatch: RPG-X v2.2 beta 8.1 paris

Thats my error for getting kicked to the main menu

Telex Ferra







Telex Ferra

Then there's a problem with your rpgxEF install. Try renaming the .exe back to rpgxEF since you said it was working before. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to reinstall.





Veritas

Are you CERTAIN you're launching RPGXEF (the Enhanced version) and not the classic version?

Thatonegamer

I. Am. Launching. The. Enhanced. Version.

Telex Ferra

All right, that's it, I'm done.





Veritas

Do you have Skype, Steam or some other IM client? If so, PM me and we can screenshare, and I'll inspect your configuration.

criminula

Just out of interest, what OS are you running, as I believe there are some issues going around for those using Windows XP, and some people have had trouble with Windows 8 in the past (IMO, 8 shouldn't have been released for PC, but thats a rant for another time).



Chris Wilkinson

#11
Quote from: criminula on June 09, 2013, 06:48:19 PM
Just out of interest, what OS are you running, as I believe there are some issues going around for those using Windows XP, and some people have had trouble with Windows 8 in the past (IMO, 8 shouldn't have been released for PC, but thats a rant for another time).

She said in the chatbox earlier that he had Windows 8 I believe.


Thatonegamer


Chris Wilkinson

Sorry for the mistake as I didn't know, I have edited my post.


criminula

I believe some people had issues with Windows 8 in the past, but I can't remember the specifics.