News:

These forums are now archived - New member registrations are closed - Please join the discussion over on our Discord

Main Menu

Timeslot Discussion

Started by criminula, June 25, 2013, 02:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

criminula

Timeslot-wise, I think one of the easiest for me would be friday evenings, starting around 21:30, 22:00 UK Time. How would this work for others?



Martin Thompson

Hey there Crim. I havn't applied yet but I just wanted to let you know that depending on the timeslot that is ultimately chosen I might still apply. Friday evenings are always full for me unfortunately, but depending on the time that is chosen i might still drop you an app by then ;) Good luck with the RP in any case!


Spock

Fridays should be good for me or anytime during the weekend.

(V) (;,,;) (V)

Wesley Meacham

Well i have no problem with any days listed above but i might be gettiing a new job and my hours might conflict, if this is the case i will reciened my application.

Griffwald

Sadly I don't have a regular work schedule at the present time.

What this means, is I have no clue what days (and times :/) I'm available, or not. For instance, this Friday I'm off, but last Friday I worked. I hope to have a regular schedule that I can count on having each week, but if that doesn't happen, then I'll have to pull myself out as well.

Telex Ferra

Quote from: criminula on June 25, 2013, 02:28:40 AM
Timeslot-wise, I think one of the easiest for me would be friday evenings, starting around 21:30, 22:00 UK Time. How would this work for others?

Keep in mind that Happy Hour runs on Friday at 1800 EST/2300 BST. I can move this, but I'm very reluctant to as it is definitely the more popular time.





John Adams

Saturdays at about 4 or 5 EST.

criminula

If i was to start it at say, 21:45 BST (Which I believe is 16:45 EST, would you be able to push happy hour back a bit Telex? I don't know if 24:00 would be too late for you to start.



Trevor of Borg

Im sorry criminula, I cant make anything on fridays. I have not applied due to that reason. Plus when school starts, a lot of people wouldnt be able to do fridays.

SFC3

I could make something around Dauntless' old Friday timeslot.

criminula

Quote from: SFC3 on July 10, 2013, 01:41:00 PM
I could make something around Dauntless' old Friday timeslot.

I believe Dauntless' old timeslot was 21:00 UK time. I'd aim to start slightly later, to give myself a bit more room to maneuver.



Griffwald

Sadly for the time being I just need to pull out of this. I'm nervous enough making sure I can be available for AF, and I don't think it's fair to hold a "senior" role if I may be absent semi-regularly. (Which I don't know to be true at all, I could be available every Friday forever, but that is the name of the game. xD)

Sorry Crim & Talus, :/ Really wanted to join in on this, it's just not doable with my unknown schedule at the moment.

Wesley Meacham

I just got the hours for my job and think that after AF on sat would be good for me or on sunday after The SRP that is in the morning (infinity i think)

Martin Thompson

Has there been any decisions on the timeslot yet? When do you plan to get started Crim?


criminula

Unfortunately, due to only a small number of signups, the SRP going ahead is looking less and less likely. The concept requires many people, due to the need of several guest characters each episode. If no more signups are received in the next couple of days, this will most likely be cancelled.